THE DOCUMENTARY SUMMIT COMES BACK TO CHICAGO!
Postponed until October 3-4, 2015
Looking to connect with documentary pros in the Chicago area? Do you have a doc project and need some help? Then don’t miss a chance to build some relationships with the best in the region at The Documentary Summit: Chicago at Chicago Filmmakers.
Scheduled to appear (more to be added):
- Tod Lending: Nomadic Pictures (ROOSEVELT’S AMERICA, ALL THE DIFFERENCE)
- Jeff Spitz: Groundswell (FOOD PATRIOTS)
- Shuli Eshel: Filmmaker (AKA BLONDIE)
- Floyd Webb: Filmmaker (THE SEARCH FOR COUNT DANTE, SPACE RACE)
- Becki Stocchetti: Kartemquin
- Matt Lauterbach: Kartemquin
- Andrew Zinnes: Host/Author (The Documentary Filmmakers Handbook)
Get 20% off all tickets with promo code IFPCHICAGO (enter in ticket widget on Documentary Summit website). Early bird tickets available until May 17th, 2015. Day passes available.