Click below to join IFP Chicago, or to renew your membership:
Our Individual Annual Membership is geared to filmmakers. You gain full access to all of our membership perks including free or discounted rates to all IFP Chicago screenings, workshops, panels, networking events and parties, member services including eligibility to apply for our fiscal sponsorship program, participation in our Work in Progress feedback sessions (formerly Rough Cut Screenings), consideration for our Soho House Chicago Sessions creative pitch showcase (produced in partnership with New City and Chicago Film Project), our robust newsletter delivered to your inbox, access to our closed members-only Facebook group, discounted passes and submission rates to the Chicago Underground Film Festival, discounts from industry partners like CineStory Screenwriting Awards, reciprocal member benefits with IFP Minnesota, discounts with local vendors like Eleven04 Productions and Camera Ambassador, as well as discounted admission to screening and networking events with partners like Elevated Films Chicago, the Gene Siskel Film Center, Stage 18 and 2112.
IFP Chicago extends our Individual Annual Membership benefits to currently enrolled students, faculty and staff of higher education institutions at a discounted rate. Please note that upon checkout you will be required to submit your school name and current student/faculty ID Number at checkout or we will refund your order and cancel your membership.
Individual Film Lover Member: 1 year membership $55.00
Not a filmmaker, but LOVE film and want to dive into a community of likeminded-creatives? Join IFP Chicago as an Individual Film Lover Member and receive discounts to all IFP Chicago screenings, educational programming and professional development events, our robust weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, access to our closed members-only Facebook group and discounted passes to the Chicago Underground Film Festival. This membership is not intended for filmmakers and does not include industry discounts and partner promotions.
Small Business Membership confers all the benefits of an individual IFP Chicago Annual Membership (see below) to 3 individuals at the same company. Small Business Members receive 2 additional passes to each IFP Chicago event at the member rate.
If you have any questions, please email us.
In addition to our member-only screenings, workshops and events, join IFP Chicago to receive these terrific benefits.
All IFP Chicago Members receive:
- Free or discounted rates to all IFP Chicago screenings, workshops, parties and events. Check our calendar for a list of upcoming programming.
- Fiscal Sponsorship through IFP Chicago. This program extends tax-exempt status to approved projects, enabling members to apply to restricted grants and receive tax-deductible donations.
- Member Rough Cut feedback screenings, screenplay workshops, project pitch showcases, and opportunities to screen your work.
- Discounts for the Chicago Underground Film Festival passes, screenings and special events, as well as 50% off non-student submission fees for the 2017 CUFF.
- $25 off Regular Registration for the Chicago International Film Festival Industry Days.
- Discounts on rentals from Eleven04 Productions: 10% discount on orders 3 days or less and a 20% discount on orders over 3 days.
- Discounted tickets to Elevated Films Chicago.
- Discount entry fees on CineStory Screenwriting Competition Retreats. To learn more and to submit CLICK HERE.
- $20 off Registration to the 48 Hour Film Project Chicago.
- Training discounts from AbelCine: 30% off in-depth classes and 20% off quick starter classes.
- Discount on equipment rentals at Daufenbach Camera. Just bring in your membership card to receive the discount.
- Membership rates for IFP/Minnesota events.
- Subscription to our weekly e-newsletter, with updates on events, discounts and news about filmmaking and our robust and growing Chicago filmmaking community.
And much more….
EMAIL US for discount codes to get these great deals, or to receive more information about any of these benefits.
Note: Student/Faculty members will be prompted to provide School Name & Current Student ID Number at checkout.